Links to Pages on the Blog

Friday, 6 May 2016

Happy InSD

Wow, how fast time flies and it is time for InSD (International Scrapbook Day) which is celebrated around the world tomorrow. In honour of this I have a Sale on all my store products with 50% off everything.

Many of the other designers at Escape And Scrap also have sales on with some great products available. I will be off to check them out myself shortly.

Here's a little postcard size layout I created for fun using a mix of papers and elements from my kits.
I am hoping to do some Scrapbooking over the weekend to share some ideas with you all very soon too.


Have a great weekend, the sun is shining and the butterflies and insects are starting to venture out now along with some beautiful bumble bees and more.  Must get snapping with the camera soon.


Heather
Algera Designs
xxx




No comments: