Links to Pages on the Blog

Friday, 25 March 2016

Algera Designs - A Favourite Of Mine

A friend asked me the other day " What  is one of the favourite Algera Designs digikits you have created ? "
I thought for a while as there are several, I do love deep tones and colours so decided on Jade
It works well for so many projects and I have found myself using it over and over again.
So here is a glimpse and some beautiful layouts for Inspiration.  



* Inspiration using the kit *

Credit to Rollinchen
Credit to Gill (Seaside Crafter)
Credit to Heather
Credit to Heather
Credit to Rollinchen

..And a new layout below created today..
With a little blending and colour change using the same kit.
Plus one additional image of the girl and her extremely cute Forever Friend.

Extending the possibilities with different ideas.
Sharing Inspiration
Heather
xxx





No comments: