Links to Pages on the Blog

Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Incognito - Inspiration Continued

I was thinking how to combine both Love and Travel into a male themed Valentine Card I am working on. Hope you can all keep it a secret as it is meant to be for my husband ! 

While the journey continues I am sharing what I designed with you all for Inspiration.
 Feel free to use the idea with your own digikits and create something similar . 
I used my new digikit 'Incognito'  to create the card front in layers.

Layer 1 - Added a plain background to an A5 layout.
Layer 2 - Placed a striped material plus a map material blended on top.
Layer 3 - Cropped a material to a circle shape, added a line edge to this and shadow for lift.
then placed decoration and frame on top. The heart was made by cropping a material, converting it to picture, then lowering transparency so it became slightly see through.
Layer 4 - Two Borders and some Word Art added.
Layer 5 - Plain paper overlaid and blended. 

I made a matching paper for the insert too.

Hope it gives a little Inspiration and here are a few words that may also work well for inserts or scrapbooking with a travel theme.

I would love to travel the world with you by my side
Make memories Along The Way
Everyday's An Adventure With You
My Paradise is With You
You & Me = The Perfect Adventure


Here's a peek at the kit used - Incognito
If you would like to see it in store please click below


3 comments:

Trish said...

Heather
I'm thinking I need to get back to my digital images. I get so stuck in the studio with my paper scraps and such that I forget my computer. Thank you for the ideas.
-Trish

Heather Alger said...

Thank you Trish,
I love all the fresh ideas on your blog too :)

Gibby Frogett said...

Cool card Heather - such a fab idea for Valentines day..
Gill xx