Links to Pages on the Blog

Friday, 22 January 2016

New Digital Scrapbooking Kit 'Incognito' - Algera Designs

January is in full swing now and I have released today a new Digital Scrapbooking kit called Incognito.
It has a travel theme running through it,  perfect for all sorts of projects i.e. Scrapping your holiday photos,creating dream boards and journals of where you would love to go in the years ahead. I think it would also work so well for mixed media projects, wherever your Imagination and creativity take you.

Below are the previews of the kit and some great sample layouts.



Scrapbooking layouts





Some Gorgeous layouts below from the Design Team.








I will post more ideas and Inspiration over the coming week or two here on the blog.

Here is the link to the kit in store and I have popped it on promotion too.

  

1 comment:

Boho Yve said...

An absolutely gorgeous kit, Heather, I love it! :)