Links to Pages on the Blog

Monday, 25 January 2016

Mixed Media Fun

Yesterday afternoon I had a couple of hours free for some crafting and here is the finished project. A Mixed Media Piece for my lounge. Lots of messy fun had painting the canvas, distressing the paper leaves, plus printing out papers, waxing my die cuts and arranging the layout before attaching everything with a glue gun. 
I used lots of items including...Paper Flowers, sequins, leaves and music paper from CraftBox (January). Some additional flowers and a stamp from February's Craft Stamper magazine also with thanks to Anna from Craftbox. A free paper from Pinkish and a cherub image from Calling On Angels  Foxeysquirrel's Digital Scrapbooking range. A wooden tag and mushroom acrylic paint from Craftshapes UK. A small 5x7 Canvas, Gesso, Pebeo gilding wax, stamping ink, distress ink and some ribbon from my crafty stash plus a die cut elegant border from the Downton Abbey range - Crafters Companion.
I used an existing frame I had so I could hang it as wall art.

I have added links below to some of the suppliers I have used.
Credit to them for their products in the making of the above.




2 comments:

Natasha said...

This is beautiful, love it :)

Gibby Frogett said...

Stunning piece Heather - right up my street!
Gill x