Links to Pages on the Blog

Friday, 29 January 2016

Art Journal fun - Digital Scrapbooking

Hi everyone, I was creating a digital layout for a challenge over at Daisytrail today. 
This year one of the challenges is Art Journaling and they are currently on week 5

The prompt was: 'Shapes & Colour' - Journal about whatever you like this week, just have some bright colour and at least two different shapes on your page. The page I entered was this top one.
My two predominant shapes were hearts and circles, core colours jade and purple. I used sticker styles, shadow and blending effects.Added a vintage image edited with transparency elipse and created my own word art. In photo lab added a blue grunge filter. I also made then copied/ blended layers to add depth of colour. The kit used is Random Thoughts, plus one element from Click n Summer Add On - Algera Designs.

Well then I got to playing in my software and used different blends to change the colours.
Here are two more different finishes to show how one layout can look 3 different ways.

Hope you enjoyed seeing this. 
Why not pop along to Daisytrail and see all the fab challenges they have to enter.





2 comments:

Melissa Lawrence said...

Lovely pages Heather. I've just got into art journalling and finding it incredibly helpful in all sorts of ways. xx

Gibby Frogett said...

Love all the variations - fab art journaling!
Gill xx