Links to Pages on the Blog

Saturday, 21 November 2015

Intrigue & Mystery Quotes

Do you ever inadvertently start off with one thing in mind and end up at a completely different point than you imagined? Well today that was me and so this post came about because of that. I was looking for quotes and Inspiration when I came across the three you see below. 

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science."
Albert Einstein

“The world stands still in the moments that I am watching you, watching me.” 
Unknown

“I am intrigued. I am fearless.” 
Unknown

They all seem strong in their message which I Love
I then created this layout with those thoughts in mind
using Unforgettable 


Do you have any quotes that you love?
If so please comment on this blog post would love to read them.

Have a great weekend everyone
Hugs
Heather 
xxx





No comments: