Links to Pages on the Blog

Friday, 27 November 2015

Algera Designs - Important Customer Notice about .Pack Files for Craft Artist Users.


As many of you know I have been designing digikits to sell online since July 2012. As part of that service in early 2013 I began adding the optional download of a ready made pack file for any Serif Craft Artist users having checked this was permissible.

As of yesterday I and other Designers received notification that this is no longer permissible to do in relation to legal clauses for the use of Serif software. I can only apologise to all my customers for no longer providing ready made pack files in my online store.

All purchasable downloadable products are still available in png and jpeg format, compatible with photoshop, photoshop elements and craft artist. 
(When purchased you can create your own .pack file if you wish to.)

I hope that this will not cause too much inconvenience for many of you. 

Sincerely
Heather
Algera Designs



No comments: