Links to Pages on the Blog

Thursday, 22 October 2015

A Walk Through The Autumn Leaves

Earlier this week Rob and I went for a Blissful walk in the woodland and around the lake in the grounds of Delapre Park and Abbey  in Northampton.
We had never been before and are definitely going back as it is so Lovely. It was very peaceful and relaxing. I took a few photos and had a play with two of them to create the pictures you see above and below.
This photo was edited  using blends and transparency with two Bokeh overlays - by Julie Mead Designs. I kept the layout simple adding wording, two papers and frames with credit to NBK Designs for her Feel Artsy kit. 

I have popped a few of the photos I took in the free photo section of the blog for anyone that would like them to work/play with, including the autumn leaves.
LINK 

More Information about Delapre can be found here
LINK 







No comments: