Links to Pages on the Blog

Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Autumn's Song - layout Inspiration

Hi Everyone..When I was out walking yesterday, you could really notice the subtle colour changes in the leaves. This inspired me to have a play with an Autumnal digikit and some papers from my online store. 


This layout was created using a combination of Creative Papers set 1, and Gothic Autumn - Algera Designs. Effects added include blending papers together and applying colour hue to lighten, one colour change and shadow for lift on some elements. I made some word art to complete this and used a beautiful image of the lady which came from The Sum Of All Crafts.



Both these products are on promotion this week at a great price.
You can see them and all the range in store at Escape And Scrap.



3 comments:

Natasha said...

So beautiful and I love the colours :)

Gibby Frogett said...

Gorgeous page Heather and such a gorgeous kit too xx :)

Michele said...

I am intrigued by the way you used your papers, the effect is certainly quite beautiful. xo