Links to Pages on the Blog

Monday, 31 August 2015

Collage Obsession - Favourite Mythological Creatures

This is my entry for Itkupilli and Foxeysquirrel's challenge at Collage Obsession.
I chose the Unicorn as my Mythological Creature as people thought they had the ability to heal sickness.


Credit and thanks to them for the card and banner used.
 I used a kit called Castellum by Foxeysquirrel to create my layout.
Blending elements, adding a little shadow and brushwork to finish.

You can see all the other entries here, they are so Inspiring.
 Maybe you would like to have a go at the challenge yourselves too.





6 comments:

Gibby Frogett said...

Good luck Heather - this is really gorgeous! xx

Craftychris said...

Ooh this is absolutely gorgeous! So magical, I love it! xxx

Natasha said...

Fantastic, so atmospheric, love it :)

Ange said...

Fantastic page

Deann said...

Definitely one of my favorites too you have created a wonderful collage.

Kirsi itKuPiLLi Rouvinen said...

This is beautiful card and unicorn is a wonderful choice. Thank you for participating! :)