Links to Pages on the Blog

Saturday, 18 July 2015

Intermixture - Free Digikit

Hi everyone, I have been working on a beautiful free digital gift to celebrate my Birthday on the 20th July and to share a little love with you all. It is called Intermixture and includes a fusion of textured, structural and individual items (including some unique designs I created). Try layering the elements, adding shadow, to build your own dimensional digital art pieces etc. Available from my online store at Escape And Scrap, in formats for Photoshop, PSE and Craft Artist. You can create some Gorgeous artistic layouts and art.
 In the layout shown below... I have stacked the elements adding shadow, framed a photo centrally and interspersed leaves flowers etc. A little touch with some word art (not in the kit) added to complete.
 To see in store click below

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Thank you Heather for the wonderful kit, I'm looking forward to getting creative with it :) Happy Birthday :)

Gibby Frogett said...

This is a wonderful kit Heather - thank you - love your pages x