Links to Pages on the Blog

Monday, 11 May 2015

Believe You Can

It is so lovely seeing what other Designers create and today I had a lovely time browsing some of my fellow designers products at Escape And Scrap - Digital Scrapbooking Boutique.   I began by window shopping and then well I just could not help but place some wonderful items in my basket. I truly could have gone crazy but I set my budget and thought about what I hope to create over the next month or two. With that in mind I treated myself to Gabrielles Gift - G&T Designs, Lady Luck by Foxey Squirrel, and some Gold Bokeh - Julie Mead Designs. I was thrilled as had spent enough to get the current free gift too My "Fur"vorite Friends by Julie Mead and NBK Designs. I have some ideas in my head as want to do a little more photography and also create some Inspiration Art. With that in mind I created this piece today using 'Gabrielles Gift - G&T Designs and an image from Lady Luck by Foxey Squirrel'. 


I am dedicating this to someone very special as she is going through a lot right now x

If you would like to see the products created by all these Designers and many more you can click on the link below to visit the Digital store





1 comment:

Natasha said...

So beautiful. I really love how you have put this together. The framing of the frame is wonderful :)