Links to Pages on the Blog

Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Work Life Balance - Decision

A slightly different post to my usual today... It is all about a difficult decision I recently made. I have stepped down from creating samples for the Serif Craft Artist Design Team. It was with mixed feelings as I had the most wonderful time creating many different layouts, cards, scrapbook pages, blogging about them and making a few tutorials, hints and tips along the way. However working full time, studying and life in general has become so very busy that I had to weigh up balancing my time and commitments to regain a work life balance. 
As anyone who knows me is aware I absolutely Love the Craft Artist software and their Innovative digikit designs so I will still from time to time share Ideas and Inspiration using them but with the shoe firmly on the other foot as a consumer again. I will also be following with avid interest to see what exciting new products and designs are launched during 2015. 

Here's a link to my Pinterest - Craft Artist Inspiration page where I regularly post ideas.


Look out too here on the blog over the coming months to see a few ideas.

xx Heather xx

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Sorry to hear that you have left the Craft Artist Design Team. You created lots of lovely inspirational projects while being part of their team. Looking forward to seeing your future projects though :)

The Sparkly Fairy said...

We shall miss you on the team Heather, but totally get the work/life balance thing. Look forward to seeing your futre work though x