Links to Pages on the Blog

Saturday, 3 January 2015

Tea and Inspiration

"A Very Happy New Year" to you all. This year I wanted to start with a little freebie paper crafting printable project idea here on the blog for you. The first image is a preview of the A4 printable layout which you can download here:
DOWNLOAD
Once downloaded unzip the file and using your preferred software print out.
Once printed, cut out the elements. As you can see I have included a plain topper too if you wish to personalise your design with anything else.

This photo shows the cut out elements and a few items, tulle, gems and paper flowers that I have used to decorate the finished project below. You can of course add your own Beautiful touches to your project.
Here Is the finished project, I used an antique linen distress ink on the edges of the card, gathered a square piece of tulle to make the bow and layered the elements using foam pads.

Once complete you can top a card, make a fridge magnet or wall art etc...

Hope you enjoy this free gift and Inspiration

I used 'Tea and Cake' digital scrapbooking kit from my collection
to create the printable and you can see the digikit and my entire range at Escape And Scrap.


3 comments:

Natasha said...

Love this, thank you so much :) I love what you've created too :)

Gibby Frogett said...

Thanks Heather - have a couple of ideas for this already but yours is very elegant - love it xx

Linda Wallace said...

Thanks Heather,I love this project xx