Links to Pages on the Blog

Friday, 29 August 2014

Playing with Colour & Blends in CAP2.

When working in Craft Artist 2 You can have great fun layering different coloured materials and applying effects such as transparency so glimpses of them show through. This can add extra interest to a layout. I created this layout today using three papers together and applying a mix of transparency plasma to the top one of them and some blending. Then I grouped them together and used tools convert to picture. Elements were added on two further layers to build depth and interest. Some items colour changed to match the tones of the paper created. Finally I created the word art with light shadow and a coloured edge to help add interest. 
You can have great fun just experimenting and making your own papers doing this.

I used my 'Gentle Touch' kit which is currently on promotion in store.


No comments: