Links to Pages on the Blog

Saturday, 19 July 2014

St Crispins Summer Fayre - Sunday 20th July 2014

Hi Everyone, I have been a little elusive in the Digital World these past weeks. Many reasons have led to this including working full time in my new job, nearly three months now. Getting creative with lots of Exciting new Product samples for Serif Daisytrail and also preparing for my very First Craft Fayre which is this Sunday 20th July on my Birthday. I have butterflies just thinking about it as have always wanted to take the leap and try new things. So with pamphlets created explaining what Algera Designs is all about reference my Digikit Designs, Cards crafted ready for customers to browse through and all the little touches that go with the table like constructing display boxes etc... I feel almost ready. 

Here's the poster of the Event, the organiser Cerys has put such a lot of work into organising the day including marketing and ensuring a Gorgeous mix of Creative and Beautiful products will be on show to browse and purchase. There is going to be a chocolate fountain , Pony rides, Readings and so much more besides


Looking forward to meeting everyone 


24th July 2014
 A Big Thank you to everyone who browsed, purchased cards, stopped for a chat and helped make it a wonderful first event. 


No comments: