Links to Pages on the Blog

Thursday, 13 March 2014

Serif Digiboss Collections 1 & 2

Serif Digiboss kit collections 1&2
Compatible with Craft Artist and Craft Artist 2 software. I have had so much fun working with these kits which contain over 600 items in total. As a fan of hands on embossing it has been lovely to leave my machine and embossing folders packed away. Switch on my computer and in Craft Artist 2 experiment with digitally embossing papers that I could print off and craft with. I created a mix of hybrid cards, wall art and crafts. The photos give some ideas of what can be achieved using them. If I were to pick favourites I truly could not as I am still finding more and more. These kits are great to have in your crafty Digital stash as there are elements for many occasions and adding interest to your papers. The embossed effects are truly so Beautiful and Realistic.
*On this Box Frame project I used some watercolour papers, overlayed the embossed elements, 
Printed them out and cut to size. Then added additional ribbon, paper flowers, swirls and a butterfly from my craft supplies.
*Originally Exclusive to Create & Craft for at least 6 weeks*

Digiboss digikits now at Daisytrail





1 comment:

Natasha said...

Beautiful cards, the digital embossing effect is very effective :)