Links to Pages on the Blog

Sunday, 9 March 2014

Joining The Craft Artist Design Team

Hi Everyone I am really happy to share some great news with you all. I am now on the Craft Artist Design Team. This means I will get to create sample cards, Scrapbooks, crafts etc created digitally in Craft Artist 2 using some of the Daisytrail digikits. It is such an exciting opportunity and I hope you will enjoy seeing ideas and inspiration in due course. I am working on my first (Top secret) creations at the moment and will be able to show them here on the blog and at Daisytrail once the products are launched. The samples will be sent in to Serif and may appear in various places too.

Here is a peek at the items I created when applying for the role
First card created using Woodland Walk
More news coming soon...





2 comments:

Natasha said...

Beautiful projects, love them all :)Congrats on being selected, but I'm not surprised having seen your other gorgeous handmade items here on your blog :)

Boho Yve said...

Congratulations and well deserved - you must be so excited! :)