Links to Pages on the Blog

Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Beside The Seaside... Inspiration using Daisytrail kits

Sometimes I love nothing more than opening up Craft Artist 2 adding a mix of things from Daisytrail digikits and having some time to play and create . It was a lovely sunny day here in Northampton and I was thinking of where we used to live 'Burnham On Sea'. So my theme just had to be a seaside layout. I chose the following kits...Daisytrails 'Pin Up Cheesecake, Seaside, Dunes and Cats & Dogs'. Then I created a Beach scene, arranging the elements, applying shadow and then overlayed a textured paper which I  blended to give a slightly aged look. Using Punches I created a drop box frame and then drop shadow was added and tweaked to complete it. So here's a peek at the layout 
Hope you enjoyed seeing it and I will have some more ideas to share with you soon.

Click here to visit the Daisytrail Shop



1 comment:

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

love the retro cuties! great page - love it!