Links to Pages on the Blog

Saturday, 18 January 2014

Valentine Inspiration

Hi Everyone... Here is a little pre Valentines Inspiration with a contemporary style card idea I created using one of my digikits from store called  'Surprise'
For the layout shown I combined the digikit, an image from 
and additional word art which I created to complete the theme.

* You are welcome to copy and use this word art or create your own

If working in Craft Artist 2 it is great to use the 'rule of thirds grid' to help position items on a layout. The Screen shot below shows the starting point. Then by using the tools/replicate feature as well, you can easily duplicate more hearts/ elements symmetrically to suit your theme.
Hope you enjoyed the Inspiration
You can see the kit used along with all my other kits and products in store at Escape And Scrap.


*Special Offer available on this kit and 2 others in store







No comments: