Links to Pages on the Blog

Thursday, 5 December 2013

'Winters Wish' new kit in store

Hi everyone, I have a Gorgeous new kit in store called 'Winters Wish'. It is great for Vintage style Scrapbooking, Creative Pieces and Winter Birthday card making and crafts. With every kit I create I love to put it through its paces before I release it in store. So below you can see the kit and some layout ideas I played with for your Inspiration. You can read more about the kit contents in store  at E-scape And Scrap.
Layouts and Ideas below created using the kit:
* You could create your own book of Wishes using the kit. Make a cover page for a ready made notebook or fold paper and secure together to make from scratch.
Scrap a favourite photo, this is one I took of the glorious autumn leaves with the sunlight behind.
On this page some of the elements were lightened.
It is  lovely to sit and just think what wishes you would make?
Gorgeous layout Ideas from the CT Team...


No comments: