Links to Pages on the Blog

Wednesday, 20 November 2013

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 233

Hi Everyone over the last week I have been creating different digital card topper designs and saving them ready for a 'I must start getting ready for Christmas crafting day today'. So this morning out came the scissors, glue, glitter gel, ribbon etc... plus the laptop and printer. Then a mix of both digital and paper crafting began.  I made a few cards, a selection of tags, had a go at a cracker, a little tree and tried out the bunting. (I used templates from Serif CraftArtist 2 to make the cracker, tree and bunting). Also printed some gift wrap and then out came the vagabond to cut out some  circular printed gift tag designs. I used spellbinder dies for these . All the items were created using  my latest Digikit 'Dreamscape'. It has been a lot of fun and here's a peek at what I created.

It did made me think how much I would love to invest in a cracker die to make them more quickly, something to find out more about I think. Well I still have a lot more cards to make, but really must make some tea for the family! oops they must be so hungry. 

If you have enjoyed seeing what I have been up to today, why not visit some of the other Amazing blogs hosted by Julia at The Stamping Ground, they are full of inspiration x 

6 comments:

Dianne said...

Hello Heather, you have made some beautiful things, I do nothing digital or by machine, all by hand so go on ya for making your own cracker and it's fabulous, thanks for sharing, happy WOYWW Dianne #60..

Dianne said...

Yikes I just had a good snoop around, you create gorgeous scrap pages and beautiful kits you make...Thanks for sharing..

kathi17 said...

Such beautiful Christmas things. I love the soft pastel colors! Kathi #72

Sharon Madson said...

These are beautiful Christmas items, and so nicely displayed. Thanks for sharing.
Sharon #88

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, when you have a mind to something, you're prolific! These are very very pretty..and get you, having a surface clear enough to photograph them so beautifully!

Anonymous said...

Wow lovely lovely Christmas goodies. Feed the family then hurry back. A bit... WOYWW hugs! Nan G #22