Links to Pages on the Blog

Sunday, 24 November 2013

My entry for the Altered Pages #13 - Elves Challenge

Hi Everyone,  I have really enjoyed creating this for the challenge...My inner child has been mischievous just like the Elves! I made an Advent Calendar designing the template and colour scheme. Once created, printed out the layers and added the Beautiful Elf Girl image centred on Day 25. Cut 3 lines on each door and scored the edge remaining. So each door will open and you can peek behind to see the cute images I arranged behind. Layered these onto board, gluing down and inked the edges. Once dry added Vintage style lace and made the cute bow using 'Glitz' tulle from a mixed pack I bought from the Altered Pages shop. I used some eco paint also from the store and brushed finely with an almost dry brush to try and make it look a little more aged.

Behind door 25 I used the Elf Girl again, peeking out from a window with the tree and gems.


Resized a couple of Vintage images and some Christmas items for behind each door.


credits: Altered Pages store and The Graphics Fairy, Craft Artist 2 Software

If time permits why not pop over and visit their challenge site, blog and store.
It is full of Inspiration and Ideas.



5 comments:

Jean M said...

This such a fun project with surprises!!!

Melodee Isaacs said...

So awesome! I love hidden surprises and you definitely caught my eye on this one!! Great job!!

Karen Busby said...

Love this. Very clever and I like the vintagy (if that's a word lol) colours x

Lyneen said...

Great project!!!! THANKS so much for joining the challenge!!!

Anonymous said...

Danie May said...
This is gorgeous Heather. So pleased you chose to play along with Altered Pages for our November Challenge.