Links to Pages on the Blog

Monday, 9 September 2013

Design Layouts created using 'Gentle Touch'

Sometimes things just Touch your Heart and make you feel all fuzzy.
I count among my friends the most wonderful Design Team 
Gill, Heather,Sherry ,Heather, Michou, Mel and Natasha 
Who take the kits I create and always amaze me with their 
Wonderful Ideas, Creativity Gorgeous layouts and Inspiration 
Here is a slideshow combining their Artistic pages using 
the Gentle Touch kit and a couple of mine too x


AlgeraDesigns's Gentle Touch album on Photobucket

2 comments:

Natasha said...

It's a great kit to use, versatile too, I had lots of fun creating my layouts :) Love the other layouts :)

Gibby Frogett said...

Loved seeing the slideshow and the other fabulous layouts - I loved using this beautiful kit x