Links to Pages on the Blog

Thursday, 12 September 2013

A Digital Art - Artistic Journey

Hi Everyone, I am just embarking on a new Artistic Journey? thanks to Julie Mead the owner of E-scape And Scrap who let me know about this online course. It is Very Exciting and I know I have a real learning curve ahead - but at my own pace. Which fits perfectly as flexibility is key. So I will fill you in. I have signed up for an online course called 'Photoshop Artistry Fine Art Grunge Course'  with Sebastian Michaels - Take a look you will be amazed at the Creativity and scope this entails. It is Photoshop based - so anyone interested would need Photoshop or Elements. Content is all about creating photo-Art compositions and has Videos, Info and superb bonus items too. For everything you get, I think it truly is an investment at a Great price. I gave myself a starting point by creating these three pieces before I begin the course. It will be great to see how things go and most of all the Joy of creating, learning new techniques and evolving my style.


* Love Art, Creativity, Design *

credit - Images from The Sum Of All Crafts
Digikits - Gentle Touch & Timeless Treasure - Algera Designs







3 comments:

Gibby Frogett said...

I thought you had made these amazing gorgeous pages with something you had learnt already on the course Heather - now I can't wait to see what you create once you get going xxx

Natasha said...

Beautiful pages :)

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Brilliant digiart, Heather