Links to Pages on the Blog

Wednesday, 28 August 2013

What's on your Workdesk? Wednesday 221

Hi Everyone, managed a little digital crafting time this week .  Have been fairly busy with family things. Including a trip to Norwich, somewhere I had never been. It is really Beautiful there. Then yesterday Rob, Jordan and I went for the afternoon to Stowe Gardens (National Trust) in Buckinghamshire England. I took some photos, so fingers crossed by next week should have scrapped them to show. Such wonderful landscaped grounds it was blissful. Most of my projects this week have been digital, including the two below... The flower photos are ones I took recently. I wanted them to stand out on the page. Had a little play with word art to complete it. 
This page is a combination of a Vintage image which has threshold effect, then blended onto the paper. Layers and shadows are added to build depth.
Have a great week and if you fancy doing a little blog hopping to see what else people are doing around the world then you can find Julia and the other WOYWWers here 

*I used one of my own digikits ' Random Thoughts' for the pages and would like to credit Marisa Lerin for the frames.





14 comments:

glitterandglue said...

These are lovely. Do you print them off when made - or keep them as digital pages on the computer? If you print them, what printer do you use?
Have a great week.
Margaret #37

Heather Alger said...

Hi Margaret, many of my pages I just keep on the computer digitally. I do print out a few arty ones to frame and also card making or family & friends gifts.
*My printer just gave up the ghost, so will be getting a new one in the next few weeks.
Hoping to get one of the latest Brother one that will do both A4/A3 etc.

BJ said...

Love the little angel page - gorgeous colours. Thanks for popping by BJ#6

Neet said...

Never been to Norwich, you make it sound like a place to visit though.
Love your flower pictures, so bright and they look lovely the way you have displayed them (and the lettering is fab too).
Two delightful pages - one day I will learn how to do this digi stuff.
Hugs, Neet 25 xx

Uniflame said...

I love your flower page :) The pictures are so pretty and the final result as well! Uniflame - 95

Winnie said...

Simply beautfiul! Not only are you a talented designer, but also photographer! Those flower shots are amazing. I am thinking of all the gifts you could make for people using them like notecards and such! Thanks for visiting today! Winnie#84

Regina Hamilton said...

I've never tried digital crafting, you are pushing me to give it a try. Love your page. Happy crafting #3

Roberta B said...

Thanks so much for the peek, and always bright blessings. Roberta #40

Claire said...

glad you had a fun time - I haven't been to Norwich in years... make sure you show us some pics next week :)
happy WOYWW and have a great week :)
no. 38

Laura said...

Stowe sounds lovely - I'll pop it on my list of places to see...
Happy WOYWW
Laura
87

Jackie said...

Well done a bit of digi crafting I've not done any for ages
Jackie 39
Scrapbangwallop

Anne said...

Hi there and love the flower page. Never been to Norwich but on mt to do list. Thanks for visiting me. Anne x #71

Christine said...

My DH agrees with you about Stowe - he be a Buckingham lad.
Love your layouts, I think I have designed a 3D decoupage card once but realised I much prefer actual card!!!
Love the flower layout.
Bishopsmate #77

Kimberly Hogan said...

TY for stopping by for a visit. :D You are truly a very talented artist. Your photos are just amazing!! I'm a flower lover, I'd frame these and hang them on my wall!! Well done!! I love the digi of the angel. The B&W is very cool looking. Hope you had a fab weekend. (((HUGS)))
Kimmie
WOYWW #1