Links to Pages on the Blog

Friday, 12 July 2013

New kit in store 'Smitten'

I have a Gorgeous new kit in store called 'Smitten'
Arty and creative papers, wonderful clusters, quick pages, word art, frames and a fab range of elements all included in this kit x Colours of cream, blue and green work beautifully together so you can create your own Scrapbooks and projects. Available in Photoshop/PSE and Craft Artist compatible formats.
Click on the first image to see in store x





Sample Layouts


























3 comments:

Natasha said...

Lovely kit, I love the flowers and butterflies. Great layouts :)

Gibby Frogett said...

Love the kit Heather - great examples of how it can be used xxx

Daniella said...

What an awesome digital kit!! I love all of your examples! So pretty!! I WISH I had a clue how to do digital
:(
xxDaniella