Links to Pages on the Blog

Friday, 19 July 2013

My entry for the Altered Pages challenge #11 'Dreamy Nights'


This is my entry for the Altered Pages challenge #11 'Dreamy Nights'
A Beautiful challenge to do 


I used a single image purchased from Altered Pages which I blended digitally into my project.
Then using a Digikit called Indigo Heart by G&T Designs created an Altered Art piece, which has lots of blending and effects , word art has a sticker effect applied and I used colour burn blending to get the rich colour hues x

You can visit Altered Pages here and find out all about their blog, store and lots more...








3 comments:

Gia Lau said...

You do amazing work! Love this!

Gibby Frogett said...

Absolutey stunning layout Heather xxx

Natasha said...

Gorgeous layout, love the colours :)