Links to Pages on the Blog

Wednesday, 26 June 2013

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 213


Welcome if you are visiting here via Stamping Ground Blogspot If you wish to find out more about WOYWW and their Worldwide Blog hop hosted by Julia x  please check them out and join in the fun.

Lots and lots going on at the moment... I have been creating Digital layouts for one of my kits 'Tranquility' building up clusters and a little editing of finished work.
This screen shot captures photolab in Craft Artist 2 where there are lots of filters to tweak projects. The flowers were originally lilac coloured and by moving the sliders you can get some beautiful alternatives.
Have been doing a little photography in the garden as our flowers start to bloom. This is one of our small roses which I photographed and blended with a Bokeh style overlay by Julie Mead Designs.
Have also been having some lovely handmade project time, for a Baby Dolls Challenge at Artful Times. I created the framing myself, designing the shape and style then used a collage sheet cutting out, layering and decoupaging some of them. This was such fun to do and reminded me of childhood days.  
Have a Great week Everyone
Heather x



20 comments:

Uniflame said...

I love the ditial layout with the butterflies. I never work digital much. My computer is at a different desk too. Uniflame - 96

House of Bears said...

We've never tried digi projects but yours is lovely. Your paper craft project is beautiful too

Thanks for visiting the bears already today. :)

Francesca said...

I have never done digital layout, but I do like the top one with the vintage lady. Francesca #47

Suzanne Edmunds said...

Your work is so lovely Heather. XX 90

Gibby Frogett said...

Lots of gorgeous projects to admire Heather. Your photoand layout of the rose is simply stunning along with the fabulous bokeh effect. Have a great day..happy WOYWW..Gill xxx

Maisie Moonshine said...

Wow Heather your digi layout is stunning, fantastic textures on those gorgeous flowers and I love that rich deep purple. I'm always impressed by your digi projects - and I'll admit it - not a little envious of your talent! Have a great week and thanks for your visit MMx #56

Robyn said...

beautiful layout.
I just got a digital cutter, so we'll see what comes next.
Thanks for the snoop around!
Blessings,
Robyn 103

Regina Hamilton said...

Your work is stunning. I'm loving that layout #5

Candace said...

lovely page Heather

Thanks for sharing and have a great week

Candace #43

Shaz Brooks said...

Beautiful projects, very impressed by your digital work. Have a great week,Hugs, Shaz #48 xx

Caro said...

Gorgeous work there...I especially love your first photo. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x (#132)

Craftychris said...

I love all your digi projects - I didn't manage WOYWW this week,maybe next week?? xx

My name is Cindy said...

Wow it all looks really interesting - and now I know who to come to when I get stuck!! Thanks for stopping by, Happy WOYWW Cindy

Daniella said...

I didn't play this week :(
You talking that digital talk blows my mind!! I don't have a clue what you are talking about!!! But that first picture is AMAZING! I swear I can put my hand through my computer and touch it!! Your photo of the rose is beautiful, and you know I love your baby doll piece!!
xxDaniella

The Taming of the Glue said...

The scrapbook page is gorgeous. It's amazing what you can do with Serif. Love the Dolls House...they look like G45 papers.
Happy late WOYWW. Pam#28

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, Heather...I love what you've done with the photo of the rose and your digi work in general. Very pretty and vintagey too.
Hugs, LLJ 31 xx

Marit said...

I prefer handcrafting but love to see your digital work too! Happy ~ belated ~ woyww and a hug from Holland. Marit #91

BJ said...

Your digital work looks great. Thanks for visiting my desk already BJ#46

Neet said...

Those are lovely. Not a clue how you do them or anything but I especially love the rose one.
Sorry I am so late, dare I say it, cleaning got in the way - and thanks for visiting me yesterday. Hugs, Neet 13 xx

Catherine Designs said...

Hi Heather, have not been around for a very long time, just hade a look at your very beautiful rose love the background you have use to enhance the photo Rena x