Links to Pages on the Blog

Wednesday, 12 June 2013

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 210

Welcome if you are visiting here via Stamping Ground Blogspot
If you wish to find out more about WOYWW hosted by Julia x 
please check them out and join in the fun.

Firstly Thank you to Joynana and Gill for your Gorgeous Cards and ATC's.
They really are Fab and so with a little help from Jordan who took the photo for me I scrapped a little Thank you from me to you both...
They are all sat pride of place on my mantelpiece now x

The last two weeks have been such a mixture of things both Digital and Handmade. I set myself a challenge, If I walked all the way to Hobbycraft and back I could treat myself to some new bits. It is about five miles in total so a reasonable distance. So I did it and got some longer cutting pads for my Vagabond, some gems for card making and a Sizzix Alterations Mini Rosette die. Then out came everything and I had a prep session, once everything was cut out I started playing making little clusters of elements for card fronts etc. Next stage will be the actual card making so some more to do yet.
I am also working away on a few Digi Projects for upcoming events in July but all Top Secret at the moment.

Additional Info... There are some Lovely opportunities to win Prizes etc on the E-scape And Scrap blog currently along with photography tips, articles and a few Digital freebie downloads. If anyone wishes to find out more you can click here to visit.

Have a Great week Everyone
Heather x



12 comments:

Neet said...

Well you must be fit to do that walk and what a lovely way to decide to treat yourself. Great work as a result of the purchases.
Love the 'thank you' you have made - what a lovely thought.
Hugs, and Thanks for visiting me earlier - Neet 29 xx

Gibby Frogett said...

aww Heather what a lovely thank you - (thank you x) hope you don't mind I have saved that photo.

Wondering do you get a treat for every mile you walk - marathon next???

Love your desk - great dies - I must get some label type ones, love yours... Happy WOYWW... Gill xxx

Nan G said...

A lovely thank you card! What a fab idea, walk get treat! Love it!

Nan G said...

p.s. Thanks for the earlier visit. a late Happy WOYWW! Nan G #8

Maisie Moonshine said...

Hi Heather! That is a cutting mat full of total gorgeousness - it was worth the walk! Thanks for your visit - have a great week. MMx #43

BJ said...

Great clusters, a great way to play with stuff. Thanks for visiting me this week Happy WOYWW BJ#74

House of Bears said...

Love your thank you. That's a great idea. The challenge walk is a good one, we usually reward ourselves for clicking on the ipad, naughty bears!

Thanks for visiting the bears this week already. :)

Ria Gall said...

well done on your walk in my book you deserve the whole shop for doing it.
Some great bits on you desk that you have shared today
Happy WOYWW and I hope you have a great week
Ria #42

Lunch Lady Jan said...

What a lovely way to say thank you!! I like your bits and pieces on your desk...just awaiting the creating to begin!
Hugs, LLJ 39 xxxx

lisa said...

It sounds like you definitely deserved to treat yourself by walking all that way.
You have some lovely looking things on your desk.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #105

The Taming of the Glue said...

That's a great way of spending and not feeling too guilty! The bits you've cut are fab. Hus. Pam#26

RosA said...

Isn't it lovely to get those ATCs in the mail! Thanks for stopping by and happy late WOYWW,
RosA