Links to Pages on the Blog

Thursday, 6 June 2013

Vintage Challenge at Artful Times

This is my entry for the Vintage challenge at the wonderful Artful Times, if you would like to find out more about them and see the Gorgeous examples and entries then click here


To create this card I blended mustard seed, walnut stain and Vintage photo distress inks onto the card stock and the doily, plus a light cosmic shimmer spray.  I printed out and cut in a circular shape, one of my own Vintage collages. This was created using my Romantique digital kit. Credit also to the Graphics Fairy for some images used. Made the rosette using a Tim Holtz - Alterations mini rosette template and my Vagabond. Folded this then glued and distressed with inks too. Added some gems and an old style key to complete. 


Thanks for the challenge x

3 comments:

Craftychris said...

This is gorgeous! The collage is fabulous and looks wonderful on the doily xx

Neet said...

Lovely and so different with using a circular shape. Love the colours you chose, they blend so well.
Thanks for joining us at Artful Times.
Hugs, neet xx

Lisa Richards said...

Hi Heather!
I received your WOYWW 4 ATC and card today. So beautiful! Thanks for putting so much care and creativity into this!
You can see my blog post about it here:
http://lisa-richards.blogspot.com/2013/06/an-envelope-from-across-pond.html
Thanks again and see you on WOYWW!
Lisa