Links to Pages on the Blog

Sunday, 23 June 2013

My Entry for challenge #10 Baby Dolls at Altered Pages

For this months challenge at Altered Pages I created a Baby Doll Wall Art Piece suitable for a nursery or child's room. It was a lot of  fun doing this with a few reminiscent moments along the way of playing with paper dolls as a child. To create my entry I designed my own shaped frame and background insert, printed these then cut out and constructed. Using a Betty Bonnet Dolls Collage Sheet from Altered Pages I printed twice cut out, then put together, with some decoupage for depth. Decorated with an assortment of Paper flowers and tulle from the Altered pages store and some additional gems, tiny buttons, lace, punched flower shapes and die cuts in colours to match from my own crafty supplies. 






5 comments:

Gibby Frogett said...

Oh this is lovely Heather, what a fabulous piece. Love the vintage images you have used... Gill xxx

Natasha said...

Lovely idea :)

Gia Lau said...

This is awesome Heather! Thanks for joining us on the challenge!

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

...a really enchanting piece - so glad you participated in the challenge!

Daniella said...

Wonderful work as usual!! I'm so glad you joined us!! You are awesome!
xxDaniella