Links to Pages on the Blog

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 206


Welcome if you are visiting here via Stamping Ground Blogspot
If you wish to find out more about WOYWW hosted by Julia x 
please check them out and join in the fun.

Hope you are all having a Beautiful day and here's my week 206 entry for WOYWW. I am so thrilled about the Scrap page I made below, my Dear friend Michelle and I have known each other since babies and she often finds out old photos and reminds me of things we did as children. We now live about 200 miles apart but keep in touch. So this is us and her Dad John some time in the late 1970's. At this point in time no journalling, but I hope we can work out where we were and add to it.

It's been a great week with lots of Lovely things happening. I was surprised and thrilled to win another challenge at Altered Pages. Have been totally caught up in my Digital Crafting with new products going into store and working on several new ideas too. I have vowed to make myself some hand crafting time though as there are some more challenges I want to enter at Artful Times  with their Blooming Marvelous theme and the new May challenge at Altered Pages  Shoes. So by next weeks WOYWW I should have something to show including my Inky fingers and some paint etc x

Have a Great week Everyone
Heather x



20 comments:

Francesca said...

What a great page and lovely memories. Francesca #96

Gibby Frogett said...

Hi Heather..Happy WOYWW.. love your digi-scrap page - how wonderful to get a brilliant photo like that to scrap with and congrats too on your Altered pages win... Hope you are having a good day. Gill xxx #117

Krisha said...

Wonderful digi LO, love the soft colors. Great memory keeper!
Krisha #113

Maisie Moonshine said...

Hi Heather lovely LO - it must be great to still be in touch with someone from your earliest years. Congrats on your wins and I hope you manage to find the time to do your hand crafting projects. Thanks for your visit MMx #114

Liz Black said...

What lovely work and memories. Thanks for sharing and Happy Woyww Liz@130

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh, what fab photos...I've got some very similar. I think the clothes and moustache couldn't be anything other than the 70's. I love the paper you've teamed them with!
Hugs, LLJ 29 xxx

Julie Ann Lee said...

How lovely to be able to treasure your friendship in this way. I have a school friend who I've known since the '70s too, but no photos alas. Looking forward to seeing your lovely work next week. xxx #58 Julie Ann

House of Bears said...

What lovely memories your photos must bring back, it's such a lovely LO too. Thanks for visiting the bears this week, :)

Ria Gall said...

Hi Heather
what a lovely page and such wonderful memories for you to look back on
Have a great WOYWW today and a fabby week
Ria #21

Janene McAnally said...

Hi Heather! Love your digi scrap page!!! What memories....it took my mind straight back to the seventies lol, I was in my teens through the late 70's, so good times :-). Like you I have some time put aside this weekend to do some art journaling and get my hands all inky and messy hehehe. Good luck with the challenges. Have a great week and happy WOYWW.
Janene #18

BJ said...

What a super page to record that special friendship. SNAP - I went to the dentist as well this morning. Reason I didn't sleep and got #1 position, trying to find a new dentist who can replace my crown without using impressions as I can't take them in my mouth, so no drilling today LOL. Thanks for popping by today BJ#1

RosA said...

A very nice page and some happy memories too. Thanks for visiting and have a happy WOYWW week :)
RosA # 41

Caro said...

A gorgeous page filled with happy memories. Thanks for sharing. Happy belated WOYWW. Caro x (#61)

Anonymous said...

Hello! I've been reading your website for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the good work!

Shaz Brooks said...

What a lovely page, its so good to re-live happy memories. Have a great week, Hugs Shaz#85 xx

susibee said...

Lovely page and great memories.

Thanks for stopping by earlier, enjoy the rest of the week. Susi #137

Craftychris said...

What a gorgeous page for such lovely memories! Looking forward to see what you make with your inky fingers! xx

Neet said...

Hi Heather, that's a lovely story of you and your friend. Time does not matter, nor distance between real friends.
Lovely LO and one which can be treasured.
Hugs, Neet xx 39

Nan G said...

Lovely layout! Thanks for the earlier visit. Happy WOYWW. Nan G #17

Anonymous said...

this is such a lovely page x