Links to Pages on the Blog

Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Artful Times - Challenge 28 Clean & Simple

Hi Everyone,
I thoroughly enjoyed creating my entry for the Clean & Simple Challenge at Artful Times hosted by the wonderful Von and Neet. Not only are the challenges  great fun to do but I find myself learning new things every week and love seeing what everyone creates.


I decided to make a card...To create it I used plain white card stock and masked off a rectangle. Using an acrylic stamp I got with issue 10 of Creative Stamping magazine. I stamped  the image. Once the ink was dry I  used pearlescent watercolours for the sand and sky, to help lift the image and drew a fine line border to complete the central image.  Thanks for looking and if you get the chance why not pay them a visit to find out more and check out the Gorgeous stamps and products in store at their sponsor 'Oyster Stamps' too.

11 comments:

Von said...

A delightful image for your CAS card Heather :)
Thank you for sharing with us at Artful Times
Von ♥

chrissies said...

Great card. The image is beautiful

Chrissie xx

Craftychris said...

This is wonderful! I bought that magazine too, the stamps are really good for freebies! I must get on and do my card for the challenge xx

butterfly said...

Oh, this is gorgeous... love the stamp, and the delicate, windswept beach colours you've surrounded it with!
Alison x

ionabunny said...

What a lovely stamp. Very CAS

Valerie-Jael said...

Totally beautiful! Valerie

Neet said...

That image was a freebie? What a lovely gift and what a lovely CAS card you have are for the challenge.
Thanks you for joining us at Artful Times. Hugs, Neet xx (I have been away, sorry I am so late)

Gibby Frogett said...

Clean and stylish design xxx

Buttons said...

Beautifully executed. Such an elegant card. Hugs, Jenny x

Ann said...

Gorgeous card....and so great the stamp is a freebie too!! Love the masking. Hugs Ann-R xx

WendyK said...

Fabulous card, love the stamp.