Links to Pages on the Blog

Saturday, 27 April 2013

Altered Pages - challenge 8# Birds

Hi Everyone, this is my entry for the Birds Challenge at Altered Pages,  To make my wall hanging I recycled a piece of A4 cardboard which I inked up, blending with Tim Holtz distress inks in mustard yellow and walnut stain. I also applied some gold acrylic paint and sprayed with cosmic shimmer. Then I combined a quote and digital vintage images using my digikit 'Romantique' to create focus on the Bird theme. Once designed, printed it out inked the edges and glued on. Using Gorgeous paper flowers from Altered Pages which I cut up and inked to use as leaves, also some beautiful tulle and a wonderful Leaky Shed wooden element from their shop too. I added gold organza ribbon, tiny paper flowers and some tattered florals. I incorporated  feathers which I coloured.  Once dry added a little more shimmer to complete x






1 comment:

Gibby Frogett said...

Stunning project Heather...love it xx