Links to Pages on the Blog

Saturday, 9 March 2013

Crafty - Emblies 8th Challenge (with wings)


Hi Everyone,
Really enjoyed this 'With Wings' challenge at a 
Great site called Crafty - Emblies
You can find out more by visiting them.

I created an 8x8 card for the challenge.
Using my own designs from a Digital kit
I created called Infinity.
I printed off the card and elements both plain and blended.
Matt and layered them for my base.
Cut out the heart, crown, butterfly and winged clock.
Arranged and glued to complete.

8 comments:

Elaine said...

This is stunning!

Thank you for joining our wings challenge at Crafty-Emblies!

Elaine (Crafty-Emblies DT member) x

Gibby Frogett said...

Oh this is gorgeous Heather, lovely colour and great words Gill xxx

Busy Lizzie said...

Really fab card. I love it. Thanks for joining in at the Crafty-Emblies.
Liz Dt member

Linda Simpson said...

A gorgeous card and love the great colours and images. Thank you for joining us at Crafty-Emblies.

Hugs
Linda xxx
DT

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you for entering our paper crafting challenge "wings, or anything goes" over on the Crafty-Emblies challenge blog.
What a stunning bright and gorgeous card. I adore the ellements and images used. This really would put a smile on anyone's face!
I hope to see you entering more of our future challenges on the Crafty-Emblies challenge blog.

Hugs Lisa xxxx

Karen Willis said...

What a fab card, the colours are amazing! Thanks for joining us at Crafty-Emblies wings challenge.
Karen xx (DTM)

Craftychris said...

This is absolutely fabulous! I adore the images and the colours are so vibrant! Love it xx

Busy Lizzie said...

That i really lovely. Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge.
Liz Dt member