Links to Pages on the Blog

Friday, 22 March 2013

Challenge 7 Lavender Thoughts at Altered Pages


Hi Everyone, 
I found a great challenge to enter at alteredpageschallenges
This months theme is Lavender Thoughts 

To create my entry...

I used a Digital kit of mine called Eclectic
combined with Gorgeous Victorian Easter images I bought from 
their store Altered Pages.com
to create my Dimensional Spring Easter card.
Printing out onto a mix of pearl card and photo paper.
Once dry I cut out the frame and Victorian elements.
Stamped and inked a background, attached the central image.
Using silicon adhesive I added the lavender frame to give a little depth.
Elements added to this and some Vintage style lace to decorate.

They have a Beautiful blog and store if you get time to visit x


3 comments:

Giavanna Lau said...

Love the composition and the layering! You are very talented!

Lyneen said...

Beautiful!!!!! Love the images you used! Thanks for joining us!

ionabunny said...

I like the double frame and the cute Easter images.