Links to Pages on the Blog

Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Challenge 25 # Alcohol Inks - at Artful Times

Hi Everyone,
I have been working away on a little Gift box project for
a great challenge to use Alcohol Inks hosted by
If you get time check out their blog.

I used alcohol ink pens (spectrum noirs) all I have currently.
They were the turquoise set which I do Love.
note to self, must get some more alcohol inks, they are fab on glass and metal etc.
For this project...
I used pearlised card cut with the tattered florals die.
Then coloured and glued to make the shimmery flower. 
The butterfly was printed onto some inkjet transparency, cut out and hand coloured.
I also used the ink pens on a plain cardboard heart box 
and finished with some cosmic shimmer vintage mist.








5 comments:

Von said...

Beautiful butterfly adorning your box :)
So nice to have you playing alomg with us at Artful Times
Von ♥

Neet said...

A lovely box Heather. That butterfly is absolutely fantastic and the flower is too. I can just imagine the butterfly alighting on your box with great delight.
Thanks for joining us at Artful Times, Hugs, Neet xx

Gibby Frogett said...

oooh this is gorgeous Heather, love the beautiful colours, gorgeous butterfly.. Gill x

Sandra's Spot said...

A beautiful heart box the colour is gorgeous and the butterfly just perfect. Hugs Sandra X PS love your blog

Craftychris said...

ooh this is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! xx