Links to Pages on the Blog

Saturday, 27 October 2012

Halloween Countdown

Hi Everyone
Halloween is nearly here
So I have several things for you

Firstly... 
A fun idea for your children's parties, teatimes or anytime.
This is one I remember that can get very sticky!
No hands allowed then try to eat a jam doughnut, its trickier than you think.
You end up in fits of giggles and sugar coated faces.
It is fun for the grown ups too x

Secondly...
Here's a page I made with the kit 'Halloween Fantasy' 
You are welcome to save and use this image with my permission.
Just click on the image and save as 
Maybe print out and create your own  poster or card.


Click below if you would like to see the kit I used to create this

Thirdly...
Keep a look out on the blog next week 
as I will have a Surprise 
'Trick or Treat'
coming soon?